As a full-stack JS/TS developer, I constantly seek new opportunities to learn and grow in my field. I’m confident in my ability to adapt to new technologies.
I’m also a fan of VS Code🌌 and love dogs🐶.
- A lot of experience with docker, CI/CD, DNS, HTTP, Linux, git
JS libs such as Redux, Recoil, react-query, emotion, usehooks-ts, dayjs Tailwind, Antd, MUI, recharts, mocha, should, sinon, mongoose.
Web3 stuff such as ethers.js, wagmi, rainbowkit, walletconnect
Databases such as MongoDB and Redis
Familiar with Solidity, Python, FastAPI, С, SQL
- English level — B2
- Part-time Online Teacher at Starta University — now
- Project: Financial integrational service on Node
- Project: K8s maintenance service
- Project: Integration of web3 wallet into Tilda project
- Project: Dapp with landing pages
- Full-stack developer at Kinetex (startup) — 7 months
- Frontend developer at Noveo (outsource) — 1 year
- Internship as a backend developer
(Building database model and CRUD handlers with Django RF) — 3 months
- Python tutor and IT support at programming boot camp for kids (configuring Cloudflare, short.io, Slite, custom domain mail, etc.) — 1 year
Online courses: Stepik (Python, SQL), freeCodeCamp (HTML, CSS, JS), KodeKloud (docker), CS Centre, Yandex backend school, Algorithms course
Intensives: ШИФТ by CFT, Comptech
University: NSU (incomplete bachelor's degree; courses in calculus, physics, C programming, discrete math, relational DBs, unix OS, computer networks)
📍 Tbilisi, Georgia
📩 [email protected]
Code sample: React, Rainbowkit, wagmi